NUST Entry Test Preparation - Subject Distribution and Eligibility Criteria
Nust Entry Test Merit Criteria (For All Majors):
NET Eligibility Criteria:
- 60% in SSC
- 60% in HSSC
2) Candidates from O/A Level’s background must obtain on equilence certificate from IBCC with minimum 60% marks.
Subject Distribution for NET (NUST ENTRANCE TEST)
NUST Subject Distribution is given below:
Nust Engineering School:
It should be noted that candidates seeking admission in Engineering can opt for admission in BS Mathematics and BS physics without additional registration fee. This option is not applicable to DAE candidates.
Merit positions for BS Mathematics will be calculated on the basis of score in Mathematics, English and Intelligence.
For BS physics merit positions will be calculated on the basis of score in physics, Mathematics, English and Intelligence.
NUST Computer Engineering:
Other Degrees/ Bachelors at NUST and their Subject Distribution:
Bachelor of Architecture ( B Arch)/ Bachelor of Industrial Design ( BID):
Applicants who possess strong cognitive and conceptual skills with the aptitude towards architecture are encouraged to apply. They will be required to work long hours under faculty guidance. The student should also realize that it is a ten semester course with one seventy nine credit hours. Architecture is a rewarding profession for applicants who are not shy of putting in long hours to accomplish the required standards demanded by the school. The design studio is at the core of the curriculum with passing grades being higher than those of other courses, and proficiency in the studio will be the main objective of the school.
|Cognitive & Aptitude||40%|
- Mathematics graduates in Pakistan traditionally pursue careers in education and research centers or go on for higher studies. Our programs not only keep the requirement of these fields in mind but also equip students with skills that are needed in the modern industrial and financial markets. All over the developed world, mathematicians are employed by bank, stock exchanges, lending agencies and most other industries.
- The main objective is to supply much-needed human resources in the field of physics. The students are required to complete 48 credit hours of course work out of which 21 (PCO-801 to PCO-807) are core courses, whereas 27 credit hours are for elective courses (anything from 810 to 989).
How to Prepare NUST Entry Test:
Recommended Books for NUST Entry Test:
- 4 in One Concepts Formula
- Model Test
- Covering Subject of English, Quantitative and intelligence
- Details of Syllabus and subject weightage
- Full syllabus coverage
- Exam strategy
- Guide to achieve higher marks
- Guide to solve the online test
- Introduction to NET
- NUST Entrance Test (NET) Introduction
- Solved Papers (Engineering)
- Solved Papers (Computer Science)